Train the Trainer: Get More Out of Your Training Budget
Training sessions shouldn’t benefit just the person attending the program. Attendees should be able to take the new ideas they’ve learned back to their team to spark innovation and change.
In this speaker-led, 60-minute program we'll give you a proven framework your employees can use to effectively transmit concepts and practices to others. This will greatly maximize the investment into, and value of, employee training programs.
Join us to discover:
- Training of Trainers (ToT) Model: what it is, how it works, and how to use it
- How HR and managers can best facilitate the sharing of learned concepts
- Keys to encouraging new ways of doing things, without overstepping boundaries
- Ways the ToT model applies to coaching, mentoring and team collaboration
Knowledge Transfer: Maximizing Employee Training
- The ToT (Training of Trainers) model and how it can work for your organization
- How to pace the transfer of knowledge into manageable “bites”
- Training practices that put employees at ease while encouraging them to learn
- Transferring knowledge in ways that get others excited about new practices
- Using the ToT Model to introduce changes to the work environment
Foster a Collaborative Learning Environment
- Creating a collaborative learning environment throughout your workplace
- Overcome resistance and barriers that get in the way of progress
- Ways to motivate employees to embrace new work styles and methods
- Addressing the needs of individuals and providing actionable feedback
- Discover ways to encourage learning by engaging employees
Question and Answer Session - Your specific questions & unique challenges will be addressed!
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens, Business Strategist, Plan B Consulting
Michelle Coussens is a business strategist who is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to, talent management, business planning and continuity, and operational effectiveness. She holds practical expertise in mentoring and coaching female professionals at all levels through her volunteer work as a member of the prestigious Northwestern Council of 100, as well as through requests from her extensive network of contacts. As a former Business School Dean and current consultant, she has also trained both college students and government employees, as well as industry professionals, seeking to better perform and advance their careers.
She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building relationships and driving results. She has direct first-hand experience working for, and with, a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations. With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to individuals, as well as businesses of every size and type.
In this 60-minute event, you’ll discover how to take valuable knowledge employees have learned from training sessions, and translate them into actionable guidance other team members can follow. With this framework, your organization will get the most impact from its investment in employee training programs.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!