Unleash Your Grit: Conquering Burnout & Fueling Inspiration
Grit is what helps you build the resilience you need to persevere in the face of challenges, and it is built and shaped as you grow in your career. Grit is also what protects you from burning out as you take on the demands of work and home, plus helps you to re-discover what keeps you energized.
In this engaging, 60-minute event you will discover how to build your own grit to become the leader your team needs you to be. When you tap into your grit, you feel more connected, effective, and inspired.
Join us to discover how to:
- Build & adapt your grit over time as your career progresses
- Create positive habits to increase your grit & avoid burnout
- Use your grit to navigate challenges at work & at home
- Develop resilience to burnout that hampers your effectiveness
- Make daily decisions as a leader that help you & your team
BONUS: Event Activity Worksheet & Post-event Knowledge Test, plus hands-on tools to build your grit!
GRIT Foundations: Understanding & Growing Your Inner Strength
- Discuss the Definition of GRIT: Essence of what GRIT truly means and its fundamental qualities.
- Learn that GRIT is a Skill: How GRIT can be developed gradually, one step at a time.
- The Building Blocks of GRIT: Actionable steps and techniques necessary for building your GRIT.
- Explore Neuroscience and GRIT: Scientific perspective on how your brain can be trained to enhance your GRIT.
GRIT in Action: Navigating Life's Stages & Challenges
- The Importance of GRIT: Understand the role of GRIT in enhancing your work, family life, self-development, and health.
- GRIT Across Career Stages: How GRIT manifests differently for women at various points in their professional journey.
- Beating Burnout with GRIT: Early signs of burnout and how to effectively use GRIT as a preventative tool.
Beyond GRIT: Sparking Inspiration & Resilience
- GRIT and Its Powerful Ally: Synergy between GRIT and inspiration, and how this combination can amplify your resilience and effectiveness.
- Harnessing Inspiration to Boost GRIT: Ways to cultivate inspiration that will enhance your GRIT and keep burnout at bay.
- Why GRIT Matters: Significance of GRIT in your personal and professional life, understanding your core motivations.
Question & Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
About the Speaker
Wendy S. Meadows is the best-selling published author of sparkle & GRIT: Live a Technicolor Life By Finally Finding Balance, Escaping Monotony, and Beating Burnout. Wendy's experience comes from her unique career path of family law attorney turned life coach. Named one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland, with over 20 years of combined experience in litigating, meditating, coaching, and consulting, Wendy offers highly relatable and spot-on insight. Today, you will see Wendy coaching clients, consulting for small firms, speaking at events, and mediating family law disputes. In her free time, she enjoys playing in the water with her family and dreaming up her next travel extravaganza.
In this invigorating, 60-minute program you will learn how to spot the signs of burnout before it slows you down, how to build your GRIT muscle, plus ways you can tap into what inspires you – and understand why building your grit is so important.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!