Unlock Your Best Leadership: Take Your Management to the Next Level
SummaryTop women leaders of today will tell you the secret to their success is the right balance of management and leadership skills. What are you doing to find your balance? Great leaders influence others to exceed expectations- and women excel at the communication and collaboration it takes to get to the next level. There are simple, but powerful tools that can be used to motivate and inspire your team to reach their highest potential.
During this high-energy workshop, you will gain:
- The ability to use your strengths to develop positive work environments and stronger teams
- Confidence in the traits that make you the leader you are
- Communication skills top women leaders use in the toughest situations
- When your team expects you to lead vs. manage - what's the difference?
Four unique qualities women leaders bring to the workplace
- Traits that give you a competitive edge while challenging you to grow
- Why today’s workplace needs the female approach to leadership
- What studies reveal to be differences between male and female leaders
Key Differences Between Acting as a Manager and a Leade
- 3 keys to inspire peak performance and grow your career
- Ways to sharpen your strategic thinking skills
- How to avoid the “authority trap” and other career killers
Why Authenticity is Vital to Being a Leader and How to Boost Yours
- Discover how to handle mistakes: Yours and others
- Master the art of giving praise that genuinely makes an impact
- Leverage "power questions" to create genuine buy-in and results
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
About the Speaker
Kathy Boté is an author and speaker. She has made a career of motivating people to improve their life quality, leadership, and people skills. Over 400,000 people in 14 countries have benefited from her dynamic workshops, retreats and keynote addresses.
- She is the owner of Courage Speaks and Engage ME Presentations. The author of “Courage Talks: A Daily Dose of Motivation” “101 Ways to Get Your Audience Involved.”
- Her mission is to empower people to become their own heroes by providing people with the knowledge and the courage to act. She specializes in topics on change, personal development, communication, and leadership. She has presented for HBO, Elizabeth Arden, Tina Turk, Time Warner, Alaska Airlines, GE Aviation, Toshiba, Toyota, FAA, FDA, and many more.
- She resides in the Seattle, WA area.
This program is specifically designed to provide women professionals with the tools to balance key management and leadership skills to advance their career. Leadership isn’t just a title. It’s never too soon to enhance your strengths and it’s never too late to learn them.