Women’s Leadership: Building Better Rapport to Boost Your Career
The opportunity to establish a genuine human connection arises from every interaction with colleagues, employees, or clients. These connections are an essential part of your leadership development and to move your career forward.
While it might not come naturally to everyone, there are steps you can take to set yourself up for success during every interaction, regardless of if they occur in person or virtually. In our interactive, 60-minute program, we will provide those steps, along with effective techniques that will help you kick off a conversation in a way that makes people feel respected, listened to, and at ease.
Join us to discover how to:
- Build, strengthen or repair relationships in the first few seconds
- Resolve conflict faster by fostering stronger connections
- Make people feel heard and understood while getting your message across
- Increase your influence and make a bigger impact in the workplace
- Create positive conversations when handling difficult topics or people
- Improve your likeability and how others perceive you
Rapport-Building Techniques of Effective Leaders
- Communication techniques that create an instant connection
- Making connections with team members in a remote environment
- Growing your influence in the organization through stronger rapport
- Using your rapport to effectively handle difficult conversations
- Best ways to use rapport when talking to employees about a problem
Making Genuine Connections in the Workplace
- The role of the communication chain in building rapport
- Ways to build rapport through listening with the intent to understand
- How labeling, mirroring, and validation help create rapport
- Explore the rapport-building technique of yielding
- Keys to making other feel comfortable and at ease
About the Speaker
Meet Myra Golden: a favorite training partner to Fortune 500 companies with her customized, engaging, behavior-changing (and fun) workshops, working with companies like Coca-Cola, Vera Bradley, and other large brands.
- She has a master’s degree in human relations and a bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Myra was named one of the top 100 Rising Stars by Travel Agent Magazine for her landmark work in leading her team to restore customer confidence
In this engaging, 60-minute event, you’ll discover techniques that will help you build an instant connection when interacting with others, strengthen your leadership skills, and use your rapport to increase your influence in your organization.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!