Coaching Strategies to Take Your Team to
the Next Level
Coaching is about developing people to reach their fullest potential, one-on-one or as a team. It’s an essential skill and one of the most successfully proven ways of achieving exemplary performance.
Being a top-notch coach involves understanding human behavior, recognizing opportunities for personal and professional growth, and encouraging others to adapt or adjust for better results.
Learn how you can embrace the power of coaching to manage performance, increase employee motivation and satisfaction levels, and help you develop future leaders. Join us for this 60-minute program where you will:
- Learn coaching dialogue tools and how to apply them
- Understand how to handle push-back from employees
- Gain tactics for providing both positive and corrective feedback
- Discover top coaching challenges for women leaders, and how to manage them
- Plus, a copy of Michelle’s coaching checklist!
Effective Coaching Techniques for Today’s Leaders
- Typical skills and topics covered in coaching relationships
- A proven coaching model you can use with your employees now
- Different coaching styles and when to use them
- How to engage other resources to supplement your efforts
Communication Strategies to Foster Attention and Engagement
- Effective feedback and communication strategies
- Tricks to master coaching conversations
- Strategies to invite and address feedback
Common Challenges for Women Leaders and How You Can Help
- Ways to handle microaggressions or resistance from team members
- How to “take the high road” while still expressing your unique voice
- Tip to speak with confidence and conviction, while also listening with empathy
About the Speaker
Michelle Coussens is a frequently sought out speaker for numerous types of organizations on a wide range of topics related to the workplace, including but not limited to, talent management, business safety and continuity, and financial acuity.
In 2020, she created and delivered more than 40 well-regarded presentations for numerous organizations around the world. She is a resourceful, resilient, and relentless business professional with demonstrated success in building new programs, driving short-term efficiencies, and improving long-term effectiveness all through innovation, rigor, and courageous leadership. She has direct experience with a variety of industries, as well as in consulting, education, and not-for-profit organizations. With consistently high participant ratings, her webinars, seminars, and speaking engagements bring practical value to businesses of every size and type.
In this 60-minute program, women professionals will learn how to shift into the coaching mindset and develop the skills needed to improve team performance and produce future leaders.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!