Workplace Detox: Eliminate Negativity, Conflict and Drama
Conflict, negativity, and drama kill productivity and morale on your team.
Women leaders are often better communicators and need to defuse workplace tension to effectively lead their teams. Whether it's gossip, power struggles, whining, or bullying, you need to be prepared.
Even when working remotely, these tensions flare up and must be addressed to keep your team productive, and on-track.
How can you effectively deal with the workplace conflict and lead your team to success?
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to learn:
- How to identify the root causes of conflict for effective intervention
- Ways to identify drama when your team is remote or decentralized
- Tactics to address bad behavior: How to tackle situations head on
- Maintaining your composure: How to keep cool when emotions are heated
- Conflict resolution: Keys to stopping & preventing tension
- Proven communication methods to lead your team to resolution
In this essential, 60-minute webinar, you will discover proven ways to address and eliminate negativity on your team, whether you’re working in person or remotely. Discover how to solve and prevent negativity for effective leadership and a positive work environment.
Addressing Conflict on Your Team: Keys to Completely Removing Drama
- Understanding the root of conflict: Why good employees act out
- Identifying underline causes and “reading between the lines” even when you team isn’t right in front of you
- The different types of "drama roles" and how to eliminate them
- Frequent issues present in drama and conflict: Keys to creating solutions
Effective Strategies to Clear Up and Conquer Difficult Situations
- Assessment tools to help identify problem employees
- Proven solutions that will fix the bad behavior in your company
- Specific tactics to promote teamwork & collaboration
Eliminating Negativity: Ways to Solve & Prevent Issues Causing Drama
- Proven tactics to keep your cool during heated discussions
- Make digital communication drama-free and collaborative
- How to resolve conflict in the workplace: Understand the issues
- Discover 8 ways to eliminate a negative pattern or cycle
About the Speaker
Tara Powers is an international best-selling author, award winning leadership expert, sought after speaker and crusader against boring, ineffective employee engagement initiatives and leadership training. She’s worked with over 200 companies and more than 15,000 leaders building programs and launching initiatives that deliver high touch and high impact for her clients.
- Tara’s Leadership Programs have earned the prestigious recognition as a Top 10 Leadership 500 Award winner by HR.com alongside big names such as Korn Ferry, Level (3), Hilton, Honda, MIT and DDI.
- In July 2018, Tara published Virtual Team for Dummies with Wiley and was recognized in Colorado Business Magazine as a Woman to Watch.
- Tara speaks nationally on vital topics such as the importance of women in leadership, simple secrets to creating healthy organizations and how to build cohesive and committed teams.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!